Happy Halloween

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
On The Possible Science Of 115

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert K. McSwain on November 17, 2004 06:40:00 UTC

It is my beleif that the protons and neutrons in the 115 nuclei may find some sort of ultra-rigidity in the cystalline arrangement of protons and neutrons that makes it immune to any normal physical vibrations such as the normal brownian motion constantly bombarding our bodies. This rigidity however makes it easily susceptable to electro-magnetic and gravitic vibrations. The so-called A gravity field may be one aspect of this rigidity and it is this which makes it suitable for amplifying through cumulative resonance of all the protons and neutrons with the tiny anti-gravity or gravity warp produced in an anti-matter, matter anhilation. The amplified waves as I have stated some years ago will follow the rules of such high energy waves much like RF follows the shape of waveguides and magnetrons. Thus having a disk cake as Lazar said would be reasonable and the cutting of the three slices off the cake cinches it since the waves would naturaly follow the shape and resonate within the crystaline structure of the cake to produce a focused beam as it were at the plane of the cuts. Acoustics and other wave phenomena are also dependant upon the shape of the crystaline they propagate through. The crystal audio delay line used in some electronic circuits comes to mind. This device transduces the electrical signal into sound and uses the planar shape to delay the signal a set amount of time according the shape of the medium and the direction it is propagating through and in. It has been my belief also for many years that there are many resonance bands all throughout energy wave phenomena like sound, electromagnetic, gravitic and thus space/time with the particles that make up ordinary matter such as protons, neutrons and all the others represent resonant bands and peaks in the vibration phenomena of one-dimensional strings. It is the harmonics of the universe that gives it it's physical character of the particles existing within it. All of this I have somewhere in some notes I was writing about some 18 years ago, unfortunately I never published any of it due to the fact I am only a lay scientist with training in radar technology from the military. Just before I mustered out in '81 though an Officer tried to get me to reup and go to work at NASA at Redstone in Alabama where I was stationed as an instructor after returning from former West Germany. Maybe they were going to try to get me to work on the UFOs or the science.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2017 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins