Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Bright Green Ball

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ryan on August 31, 2004 17:41:36 UTC

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

To Whom It May Concern:
On August 19, 2004 at 8:14 PM ET I had just finished eating, I got up and went to the window because it was a clear beautiful night in New York City on the upper west side in Manhattan, and just as it was approaching 8:14 PM I happened to look up at the beautiful clear night sky and saw a very bright green colored spherical shaped object. It was green all over and very bright; this object was heading west approximately between headings 260 to 290 degrees, this object was very fast approximately 50 to 90 miles per hour (80 to 145 Kilometers per hour) but very steady with zero acceleration, and it was flying less that 1000 feet (305 meters) above the ground. I went out the next night (August 20, 2004) from 7:50 to 8:20 PM, which is half an hour and seen nothing.
I am very puzzled with this unidentified object; I know for a good fact that it was NOT a UFO. Please support me with any type of explanation.
Sincerely,
Ryan Kaidbey
Ryank14@juno.com

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins