Back to Home

Astronomy Discussion Forums

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Last Night Out

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by L Madia on March 2, 2002 05:04:28 UTC

hey bol, I got out again tonight, but the viewing was not good. A bit hazy and it seemed like a lot of athmospheric disturbance.

At any rate I know by the weather report it is going to get bad here in central West Virginia for the next few days. Hope things are better down in Texas....

By the way, good luck with the Tasco. Did you mention a few post ago that you were thinking of purchusing another scope?

Can't tell you how much I enjoy the scope and I also enjoy the posts on this site. Where I live not many people have scopes and as far as I know, there are no local astronomy clubs, so the only contact I have to exchange ideas and report what I have seen is with you all on this site. (and a few others that I have located though I prefer this site.)

Talk to you later....len

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins