Back to Home

Meade Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Meade Equipment Discussion | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
On The "Saturn"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Adam on February 19, 2003 03:11:09 UTC

Yes!!
I am finding it very difficult to obtain information on this apparently specific breed of 114EQ. I just want to know if it is really digital and basically the same as an ordinary DS144, and if its equatorial mount is any good. I am desiring to purchase it from a pawn shop but am unable to find time to get a look at it. I'd be buying it thru proxy... I MUST have info on it and the internet seems to have very few mentions of this particular one, including this post I'm reading... I want to know also about it. If anyone knows about it please post!
Pleadingly,
adamofthetable

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins