Back to Home

Meade Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Meade Equipment Discussion | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Need Help

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ray Smith on April 7, 2002 20:12:19 UTC

Being new to this forum I'm not real sure how this work yet. I hope this gets back to anjulis. There is an astronomy club in boonton nj. just off of rt 287. The observatory is on sheephill and is called the sheephill astromical association S.H.A.A. inside the observatory is an 18" newtonian with equitorial mount. S.H.A.A. is a non profit organization registered with the irs andthe state of new jersey. membership is open to all with an interest in astronomy. they can be contacted for any further information by calling 973-335-5990. if nobody is there the answering machine will give you other numbers to call. hope this is usefull to you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins