Back to Home

Meade Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Meade Equipment Discussion | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks Bob Sal!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert Koenig on October 27, 2001 03:09:18 UTC

For the info. I'm quite new at all this stuff, so anything at all helps out alot. Particularly since I have yet to purchase the telescope. I have one reserved, so I can change to a different configuration still. Do you know the best way to accomplish computer remote control of the telescope? I don't know what would be the best way to go about this. Perhaps a CCD Imager with autoguider software? I would like to accomplish if possible a setup where I can control the scope, as well as view the objects from my office computer. The Scope being outside, and the office computer inside. This sounds almost too good to be true, since I live at Lake Tahoe, and it gets pretty cold in the winter. Any thoughts on this? I also read somewhere you can buy a part that allows you to view the images on your TV screen.

Robert Koenig

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins