Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Could Not Be More Wrong!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 28, 2001 16:28:16 UTC

My dear Richard:
You could not be more wrong! We were not made as good thinkers! Can’t you see where I am coming from? We are to confide our thoughts with Allah willingly. Then Allah will supply the right answer. Do you not think that had Eve and Adam confided in Allah (even though Allah could see where they were heading already) about the temptation, which they Shaitan confronted them with, Allah would not have sent them a knowledge that would have saved them and us too!? The problem is that we think that we are crazy if we ask Allah for help because we can not see Allah with our eyes but that we can hear Allah every time we are about to do wrong. Allah's voice is subtle and inaudible to the ears but the heart and the mind hear the voice that keeps one out of trouble! [Even, his majesty, King Jesus (Peace be upon him) always stated that he could of himself do NOTHING!!]

You wrote:
We can decide if life takes priority over law.

My response:
Oh? How so? Have we done a good job of it so far?
That is exactly what Shaitan said and thus decided to tempt man with his evil and rebellious propaganda machine, which he worketh in man by way of all manners of materialistic greed and envy. How can we decide what is best without the law? Then one would be living not by the law of Allah but by the law of the jungle for there are many who chose to stay alive at the expense of another person’s life!! So if one was to apply the suggested doctrine that you have proposed then in time of desperate need you would perhaps kill another for food to stay alive. You see greed is a bottomless pit of fire that it consumes all that it feeds on and shall never be satisfied. The Law of Allah is so perfect that when it is applied correctly it actually sustains life without a sacrifice of any sort. The current laws of economics do not belong to the category of the laws of God but they belong to the category of the laws of Shaitan who’s' pit of fire feeds on sacrifice and is never satisfied. This is why many are brainwashed in to believing in evolution.
If evolution is the survival of the fittest then how is it that a skinny sick person can launch a rocket with one finger and kill thousands of intelligent, strong and fit men and women and giant animals too?

You wrote:
...After all if god exists, then god is responsible for it all.

My response:
True only if one has not rejected God to take responsibility for it all by obeying the unchanging commands all of which are perfect and without contradiction. It is only by the mercy of Allah that the laws are permitted to be bent a little for there are some who chose to make a profession out of murder, slavery, prostitution, gambling etc because they chose for their god Shaitan (Satan)"may Allah the curse of Allah remain upon Shaitan". Allah gives respite to all who challenge the absolute power of the same Allah first because all eventually surrender unto Allah, willingly or unwillingly, for we shall all return on to Allah to receive our sentence on judgment day. Truth will always prevail and falsehood will always vanish. Second because this is the pact that that accursed Shaitan made with our forefathers and the only way out of it is to take the baptism of repentance and repent continuously before Allah for every error, however small, until Allah gives the gift of a good death for the penitent one. Daily I say to Allah: "Oh Allah, I have wronged myself (in such matters or such thoughts or such deeds) I have erred, I have sinned against myself for I find myself my own worse enemy, for I have neglected my duties and have fallen short of thy grace, I can not of my own save myself so please have mercy on me, even I thy servant, begs to be pardoned by thee, Have mercy on my entire being and give unto me that which is bestow upon me that which is good in this world and that which is best in the world to come and protect me against that accursed Shaitan who daily tempteth me in my hearing and in my sight and in my speech but that by thy grace You have given unto me mine own baptism of repentance by which thaugh allowest me a way of escape for mine own sins which do occur in my mind but that you have given me a strong heart and a strong mind to repel that which is evil with blameless actions. Oh Allah, permit me this opportunity to repent and sin no more. Oh Allah continue to intervene in my daily life and let not my foolish thoughts drive me in to committing foolish acts. Allow me not to be of the wrong doors. Oh, Allah Have mercy on me." With a daily baptism of repentance one is able to repel evil with good for by spending time on doing good one will not have time to do any wrong. Only small temptations may arise during work which one who is learned enough to know what is write and what is wrong can easily repel at that critical juncture by stating: "Oh Allah I seek refuge in thee from that accursed whisperer of evils who whispers only evil temptations in to the ears and hearts of all thy servants who dwell on this earth for a while. Oh Allah I seek only thy protection."

Forever Peace!

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins