Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Give E'm "Heck"! Stand Behind You I Do... Here Here

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert Garfinkle on August 28, 2001 05:11:16 UTC

Terrorism, is a topic that I will not touch on at this point, regardless of how I feel about it. It's not my point here.

But I will say this, keep on writing "For the record", keep on speaking from the heart, don't stop. I kinda get the feeling that there has been a lot of animosity shed your way. Why? Why? Why?

Other responses I have given, support you thoughts and efforts, applauded they are, I will say it again. I know, at least for me, what its like to be pushed away because people do not understand my positions.

Our freedoms shall remain, always, and we should fight to keep them, maybe not through violence, but through the efforts of understanding one another. Maybe I am naive, I've been told that, and maybe I am living in a fantasy world, I've been told that too, but I cannot stand nor I will tolerate when I am slammed for what I say. Where is the respect? Where is it?

Keep on writing, I can't say it enough. What is the point of this or any other forum, let alone freedom, if we can't say what is on our minds, and in our hearts.

Jisbond,

I do have to ask a simple (I hope) question with respect to fearing "Allah" (G_D)

Why should fearing "Allah" be an issue, when respect, understanding, and conveyence of "Allah's" word(s)/meaning is in your heart and soul?

Peace

Rob

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins