Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
"WHO" Is Somthing Before Nothing?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 24, 2001 04:06:59 UTC

May Allah permit me to use my feeble definition here?

My dear sisters and brethren,

You see, nothing is, to my understanding, an emptiness or:
Nothing = Empty (correct?)

And something is a point from which something can start in any and/or/any given direction(s) or:
Zero = Something (correct?)

Therefore our existence is in something and not in nothing.

May we ask: What can produce something out of nothing?

It cannot be nothing because it is empty.

It cannot be the something from the point Zero (in any/all direction) because it dose not account for the prebiotic matter or matter itself or the coming into existence of the Zero itself from emptiness because emptiness is devoid of any substance or time or matter atomic or subatomic or imaginary or real or unreal.

So You see it must be an infinitely Unique / Genuine / Original / (person – not human) “Per-Infinite” Sentient being “WHO” made all things (into/inside/inserted/) at point Zero or Target Zero which had the mass of all the known matter visible and invisible contained at the same Target Zero location or place or dimension or time or realm etc.

Only one infinite being can exist for us because we have no evidence of another infinite being that has proven to be able to sustain all that we see that is sustained. Another words, we say: "Greetings Creator" because the creator is eternally Greeting us through proof in our sustained environment. (Dose this make more sense?) Another words the creator "Infinite" is not empty or finite but "Infinite".

With Love & Understanding

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins