Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Some Issues

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on August 23, 2001 20:22:51 UTC

Rob,

I take issue with some of your comments:

>>>In order for GOD, to do anything, GOD needs time to do it. Whether, from a miracle (red sea) point of view, aid in the birth of a sun, or create human life, GOD needs TIME. The word "instantly" no matter how short, from our perspective, or long it takes to do "these things" GOD needs TIME.>"The Devil". Different entity/concept but defines explains a "balancing factor". I might go as far to use the term "Wrath of GOD" instead of "The Devil" it's more fitting. Although I'd like to believe that GOD will never show a bad side.>I believe that GOD and TIME came from the same "womb". Both were identical and paternal twins at the same time. Seems like an "illogical" thought, and it is. But illogic can only happen, once again in my opinion, once and not in our existance.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins