Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Eliminating A Number Of Sciences

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 23, 2001 14:40:33 UTC

Well, yes GOD has existed throughout time. I say that GOD and TIME began at the same MOMENT. I also think that GOD and TIME are very closely related (Brothers so to speak. Complimentary Brothers to be exact).

Your above statement is interesting. Please allow me to elaborate on it further:

God exists through eternity past and eternity future and no period of time confines God. God and time are not at all related but that our existence inside the boundary of ‘the vessel Time’ allows us to better understand our creator God who exists even without time. The true one and only creator God* (The God who created all things but is not created or related to or born of any other because there is none other equal unto the same God)* Creates time and is not limited by his own creation but is made manifest (mental seeing) by the workings of the things that the same God creates.

Let us (with permission from Allah ) try and find the use of the available sciences to work on this subject. By eliminating a number of sciences, (such as phisics) which contradict God, one will see (mental seeing) the real God.

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins