Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Am Not Right And I Am Not Wrong, I Am A Human With Ability...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert Garfinkle on August 23, 2001 01:40:12 UTC

You know I have looked for a forum like this for a long time. I have had a concept/belief/theory that I have wished to share with other people. It was not built/thought of with the intent to distract, destroy, enhance, force, or change anyone's scientific or religious beliefs.

This forum, to me, is a resting place (not in the "Dead" sense) or a table to lay out all of our ideas, thoughts, and beliefs on any concept that any of us wish to speak of and present to others. Right, wrong or indifferent, I think it is more of a place where we find out about each other in hopes to learn more about ourselves.

We might be seeking divine direction, scientific proof of lifes beginnings and possible/inevitable ending, or even just to say "Hey, this is my strange thought", just to get it out.

So I say discuss what you wish, it's all serious, important, fun, scarry, and possibly full of answers.

GOD or Science leads down many paths. Travel down
the path that moves you.

Don't forget your compass...

Rob

P.S.

I am not right and I am not wrong, I am a human with ability to share my thoughts with you...

Have a good day to all...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins