Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
To Explain An Experience Of An Infinite Magnitude....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 19, 2001 18:21:21 UTC

My Dear Rich:

I hope to be on the new site also. My excuse for not posting anything there yet is that I have been trying to learn more about Allah (God) and science myself. It is very difficult to explain an experience of an infinite magnitude, which my lack of knowledge of languages (which our forefathers decided to split because of their foolish greed for separatism and because they wanted to be innovators of untruths for the sake of the same greed which gave them temporal power on the earth while they lived) prevents me from doing.

I wish to be able to explain the experience one may be feeling with Allah more scientifically and how it may relate to space exploration etc.

Though I know what books to read and what it feels to experience the knowledge, which I absorb from my readings, I find it nearly impossible to elaborate on most of the written knowledge that is already available. All we can do is to post as many free literatures on web pages as possible and try and connect our arguments to the experiences which we all have had or are having. Then one can truly say that one is learning something of value. One may wish to truly observe the advice of the prophet(s) (May peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all) who said: "WE SEEK REFUGE IN ALLAH (GOD) FROM USLESS KNOWLEDGE!"

As Ever Humble
Forever Peace

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins