Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
On More Quick Note....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert Garfinkle on August 15, 2001 07:45:34 UTC

Right now, as we go back and forth with our thoughts in this forum, there are Scientist's who are looking back into time with telescopes. They believe that they are looking so far back in time that they are getting close to the 'Big Bang'. Pay attention to their descriptions of what they see. It's absolutely amazing.

Two things I suspect may happen.

1. They will go so far back that they will get past the 'Big Bang', if possible, and see 'Nothing'.

2. At the moment they see beyond the 'Big Bang', they will give up, and simply become believers with a religious connotation, throw out 'Their Shovels' when they can't dig any further. I hope my meaning is taken well here. There has to be a stopping point (Or starting point). Then again who knows what they will find.

They are searching just like wee are. They just use a different set of tools.

Another thought to ponder:

Is it possible that the 'Spiritual Light' and the 'Big Bang' are the same thing? Could be. It's just a different belief trail. Isn't it...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins