Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Pass No Judgement Upon Others, For All Are Guilty Of This Too

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 13, 2001 03:27:15 UTC

You stated: 'Islam says that to give a choking man wine is forbidden.'

Where is this saying? I have not seen it anywhere? (It must be made by those who are the enemies of Islam or by those who wished to save those who were choking because they were drunk. The context of the above saying is very important to know)

You stated: 'It condemns reasoning,...'

Where is this Saying? I have never seen it. (It must be made by those who are the enemies of Islam or by some one who wanted an excuse to get out of debt or an obligation or for some mischievous intent. The content of the text is so important when one decides to throw accusations)

Bring your proof if you are telling the truth. And show me where you have seen it as an instruction or a command. And please not what some individual or group or clan has said or done.

You Stated: "The Islamic disregard for life and reason requires explanation from you.'

Please read my other posting at:
http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/9538.shtml

Because not all who say they are Christians are Christians too you know!? (For to be a Christian one would have to be a Muslim [one who surrenders to ONE INFINATE GOD])

Forever Peace

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins