Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
'hear This Knowledge'

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 13, 2001 02:25:00 UTC

My dear Jay:

All Knowledge belongs to Allah. All Words Belong to Allah. And I can humbly tell you that All I have done is what I always write from what I have read which started with the following commands:

Read to Learn
Learn to Lead
Lead to Serve
Serve to Succeed

I just like to first read The Tanakh (which is the old testament) The Gospel of Barnabas (which is the real new testament) and the Qur'an (which is the last testament) all of which were sent by Allah. With out reading and understanding all three books and accepting what is, right in them (the right way of reading them), one will not find it easy to experience Allah in this world (except by Allah's leave for those who seek to succeed).

Example: some Muslims believe that the interpretation of: Qur'an: "Those who struggle with their wealth and their lives....." means that they should spend money to kill one another. I see it as: "make a living and stay alive and serve Allah by making others to see that they too have to make a living and pass on the message for the future which I see it as further migration not only for the children of the house of Israel but also for the children of Canaan.

With Love And Understanding

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins