Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks Rich! & About An Earlier Statement By Another

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 13, 2001 02:03:56 UTC

Maybe we will chat there too.

Earlier someone stated that they could imagine the worlds and us coming from nowhere.

Would it be fair to ask then:
Are all things an accident or chance?
Then all movements must be accidents because they derive from accidents (based on this logic)

Are all things creators of themselves?
(Then all things should be able to revert decay or death from themselves (by this logic)

These were the only two logical conclusions that I could come up with so far for people who can imagine they came in to being with out a cause or a willing agent who with intent made all things.

I will stay with my belief that there is Allah who is alive and with intention brings a new resurrection every day and every moment at every breath.

Now that we have established and mostly agreed that there is one God (on this forum) I pray that we can go on the more practical aspects for our reason of being created.

Like are we to colonize the moon soon? And when will Allah make breathable atmosphere on nearby planets for mankind to travel and/or migrate to?

Best Regards
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins