Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Then Why Can't You Agree That The God Of Abraham Is That God

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on August 8, 2001 19:14:52 UTC

I live in one room, and other than clothes just own a drum, nothing else. I belive in one god but call him by 96 names which seem to incorporate all the religions of the world.

Christian dogma implies that god is of a different gender from man or woman. Paul said that woman is to man as man is to god. Since the basic difference between man and woman, it follows that god must be of a different gender. On the other hand, I do not have much respect for Paul. He is a 'If you can't fight them, join them and undermine them" type as far as I am concerned. For example, Jesus elevated woman when she was the last to leave his side at death and the first to be found by him upon rebirth.

The Koran tale of ink and pens scales the god described to the size of this galaxy, the Milky Way. That is a long way from infinity. Even a long way from what we can see. And it is stated in the Koran, so it must be true, right. My god is the god of this universe. My god is the universe. It (new gender) was born with a bang, a big bang, but will fade away in old age getter rapidly more fat and fragile as its density shrinks to zero both from expansion and from black holes using the available matter to generate new universes and new gods. Even gods are born and eventually fade away. Nothing is perfect.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins