Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Shall Make Prayer To Allah For This Skill.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 8, 2001 03:40:03 UTC

Sorry but you are asking me to create what is already created and directed and coordinated by Allah through the pen in the hands of another and by Allah's generosity I have read it and agree with all that I have read in the article in question and have found nothing that I can add or subtract from it. I think what you may be asking me to do is what you may wish to ask Allah to do which is to locate this data and bring it to life
from out of the data bank(s) of your brain, which contains the same knowledge but in a hidden file, waiting for you to access it.

If any one were seeking any thing different from that which I have posted I would have to disappoint them. Except that I may be able to, By Allah's permission explain my understanding in a more current form of modern English. I shall make prayer to Allah for this skill.

With Love

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins