Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
There Is An Equilibrium In Life Also

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 8, 2001 03:21:24 UTC

This (what we call imperfection) is in itself perfect but unlike like Allah God because none is perfect except Allah and Allah only creates Perfect things but in a way that the perfection evolves through contemplation in thought and through reflection(s) by argument(s) with reason through time and time lines whereas Allah exists not inside of any boundary which includes time which limits the process of evolution to its measurement based on the atomic decay rate of the creature in the containment field of time. Allah needs no domain such as time to exist in or out from. Contentment in what we receive from Allah is what it is mostly about. Old Persian saying: "If one is content one is a King / Queen already!"

Greed is what blocks communication between Allah (God) and Mankind. The greed for any thing, other than what one receives or what one may receive in due time, is the culprit behind the break down in communication between the creature and the creator and between the creature and the creature too. Qur’an: "For Man is made ever anxious"

Once the connection of the mind and spirit is made with the Creator Allah then there is perfect communication through an inner understanding of why all things are as they are and to what end and purpose.

The key is to build up humility before God in order to know our place and not to try to wish to be more than we are.

We are all perfect in our own way even trough our imperfections we learn by reflecting on our weaknesses and the weakness of the creature and learn to appreciate the Greatest "Allah" the creator who is flawless and perfect and most just.

There is an equilibrium in life also (with Allah it is instantaneous and time and matter is not a factor) but that in the creature there is a necessity for counter balances since we become imbalanced the moment we are born in flesh but that the spirit (rightly guided always seeks to balance itself even at the cost of its' own life and the life of others when it is confused and dose not see the place from which it the senses receive their signals and the mind being confused not being to see itself blames the external parts for its lack of understanding and thus it seeks to punish that which it can not see for its shortfalls when it is faced with obstacles in the way of its' false desires which if violent or sexual are based on lust(s) and not on Love.

I pray that Allah forgive me if I have made mistakes in my explanation. The only thing I can recommend is to read as much as possible about the ONE GOD that I am introducing so that we can go on to the more scientific side of MATTER and TIME both of which are sustained by Allah and are subject to decay but are renewable only by Allah.

With Love

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins