Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Speak For Yourself About Counter Balance

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 7, 2001 19:35:57 UTC

...As We Learned At Counterbalance.org

Speak for yourself about Counterbalance.org - my dear distant relative - for I see nothing but non-sense, as you put it, in your non-sense of a rebuttal. As for the word counterbalance it dose not apply to A REAL GOD (ALLAH) For Allah exists in a total state of equilibrium, which is a prerequisite to "GOD"-hood.

All we are trying to do is to establish what is makes a real god so that we can all make intelligently deduced conclusions in our science in place of myth and maybe scenarios that have made this forum in to a gutter of ambiguity and doubt and hesitation. A good example of terrorism on the net is the kind of posting you have just made!

If you can not bare the pain to establish just who is the REAL GOD; How can you have a real foundation upon which one can discuss any thing pertaining to the ONE REAL GOD of all gods (if there be any other gods than the One GOD which there be none other god but the ONE GOD (of which I speak) in any world including this one)

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins