Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Produce Your Proof

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 7, 2001 15:46:02 UTC

My dear Gerwin,

...Furthermore I want you to know have a special disliking for people.....

Please produce your proof (support) in what "YOU" believe and let us discuss the real issues as you have suggested now. (I do not belive in violence! Please!!)

…. Questions on a higher level?

What higher level is there than to produce documents for each other? To study! So that one can study the past before divining the future!

If by an educated choice one has chosen a path that shows to be the most logical - by argument -not just by blind faith -(some people choose to have faith in movie stars and palm reading) - and that this person has chosen to use material that he or she already agrees with - based on deductive reasoning - and chooses to share this knowledge with others so that there will be less back and forth tug-a-war on broad speculations, such as you suggest that one aught to produce some other original concepts than that which is already made available by some other bright person through years of research and experience. How so? It will be work done twice and time wasted!

….2. What is the relation between God/Religion and Science?
As these questions apply to all religions, it seems to me there is no point in attacking or promoting one specific religion.

We are getting to this day by day but we have to first eliminate the ridiculous ideology from the tangible facts by studying what are available and presenting arguments for or against it by reason and not by emotional conjecture(s).

…..Furthermore I want you to know have a special disliking for people who promote "combat-kits" in general but really detest people whom promote religious combat-kits.

Your dislike is noted and rebutted because when the future of another generation of lost soles are at stake it is people with combat kits “of the pen” which will prevail over those who use coercion and brute force combat kits which do not allow the intellect to engage in the battle field. Thus I do not think highly of people who are lukewarm and can not take a stand for what is right (by the standards of good judgment and good law or commandments as set forth by our wiser forefathers) and those who shy away from - clearly - expressing themselves for the good of good itself which true defenders of right do by the “power of the pen” and not the sward or terror such as you may be trying to do at this time by expressing your dislikes and likes in a light of prejudice and not in the light of argument I can estimate that it is those who are quick to judge others such as yourself who are the most dangerous if given power to rule.

Please try to understand that I am trying to disprove some old ideologies that simply hinder me amongst others (scientists) from approaching the subjects, as you have noted, scientifically. First I have to try and erase the imaginary sci-fi from the real science.

As ever humble
Forever peace
“More Power To The Pen (intellect)!”
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins