Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
There Is Science In All Subjects

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 6, 2001 18:06:17 UTC

No. How So? There is science in all subjects. I am establishing groundwork for showing the science behind the belief in this One God Allah in order to know more about creation and how it will be connected to time-line travel and time lines and Black Holes and White Holes.

It seems all wish to know the worldly mechanical aspects of science. But the Science I am writing about dose not use the same mechanics to travel in space or travel through time-lines.

It seems that most are amazed at the creation and not the creator who has so much more to give than rocks and water and fire and wind.

You see how we are getting off the subject. I just posted these items so that those who wish to pursue the topic of Black / White Holes and Time travel - with me - they had better know the God that I am introducing to them so that they can not misunderstand it for the evolving God of the Christians and other religions that need their god to be going through evolution like themselves. The God I am introducing to those who read what I write is Perfect and complete in all aspects imaginable or unimaginable and needs not to shed blood to forgive sin or commit suicide and to come back to life in order to save his own creation from a seemingly more powerful devil who has no power except what is given to it by The One God (Allah).

the God I am introducing people to shall help me to present my arguments for each of my cases with regard to time and space anomalies.

Please just be prepared for the subject of "Before the Begining of All Things".

as ever humble
for ever peace

jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins