Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Argument Is With Yanniru

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on August 6, 2001 17:16:40 UTC

what is your point?

that my argument is with yanniru who stated in another posting that god (Allah) is quantifiable and progressing, just like man, based on a particular understanding of the bible. (say that this Christian god can not be the ultimate all knowing indestructible eternal god /Allah) ((Allah is a name of the one god))

that the bible is a difficult book, which should not be taken literally?

how so?
should we believe in a caprice or a fantasy of some one else’s translation, which is obviously completely wrong because we see the results of that kind of belief? the one God, Allah, is literal in all aspects because life is too serious to play with and most believe in true justice at every moment. otherwise we all might as well live in sin or make errors or do wrong forever with out accountability and with out repentance because the god of the Christians shed his blood as ransom to purchase his own creation back from the devil which in Christian terms is a god also who stole the property of the Christian god and that this Christian God had to pay to buy back his own property which is Man or the Spirit of Man.

or are you just a person without any original thought and who has to spend his live pointing to the ideas of others?

if you had read all my previous postings you would have seen many other thoughts expressed but we always had some joker who would not bring good arguments to disprove my points just opinions (just as you see now) as it is most of the time. so i am establishing groundwork for all to know that there are objective arguments against the illogic of Christian based understanding of what it takes to define god so that we can have a better understanding of how a Muslim mind derives at scientific reasons behind supporting its' argument that the creator we are talking about is unlike anything and thus we can start formulating arguments for why we are here and what is our purpose other than sleeping eating and procreating and worshiping... is there a greater reason for our existence? are we to be transfigured? and for what, where, when, how? etc.

as ever humble
for ever peace

Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins