Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Serious Response

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on August 3, 2001 10:22:20 UTC

I looked at each of yourlinks, except for kabala, which would not open. Banabas was distinctly anti-Christ from an Islamic perspective. Islam101 is just a primer on Islam. The plenet X and archaeoastrinomy sites as well say nothing about before the beginning.

So I think you either expecting too much of us or steering us in the wrong direction. Can you explain how any of these sites have anything to do about before the beginning? That should be the first step in establishing a basis of common agreement. If you are thinking that have to first believe in what is stated on these sites, then in essense we have to agree to become Moslins- that's an impossible request.

So if you are still reading these posts, please respond. However, I expect that you have already been driven away by the frivolousness of the other responses to your post.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2018 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins