Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
LOL

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Harvey on July 31, 2001 21:06:53 UTC

Dick,

Let me address your counter replies:

>>>How many times have I said that I present no theory?>. I think what you are telling me is that, what I have to offer is not in the field of philosophy nor in the field of science so I suppose it is in the field of masturbation.>H:"because there is always the possibility that our observations are not the whole matter, but the more quantity of confirmed predictions of S the more likely S is true]." D: I have no argument with that at all! My entire argument is with scientists who think they are being rational and working with well defined concepts when they clearly are not.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins