Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Presume You Are Joking!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on July 27, 2001 18:16:20 UTC

Harv,

If you check the procedures for posting anything on LANL you will discover that one of the *requirements* is "The Name of Your Supporting Institution". I have been excommunicated by the scientific academy; I no longer exist on an intellectual level.

Many years ago, I tried to get a little support in getting published from my thesis advisor. All I got was "no one will ever read your work Stafford; because you haven't paid your dues!" Over the next 10 years I discovered he was right and laid the whole thing aside. I had better things to do with my life.

The only thing which started this back was when my son-in-law (who works as a web page design consultant - the whole ball of wax) suggested I publish what I wrote back in 82 on the web.

Protection? What do I need protection from? I'll be dead and it won't make any difference to me at all.

Have fun Harv -- Dick

PS - I read the articles you referenced and found nothing of what I have done there. Oh, maybe an inkling of some of the relations but no comprehension of the problem.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins