Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Koran And Science

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Ezekiel Barnabas on July 25, 2001 03:51:30 UTC

Ez’s. View & Quotation on Project Genesis & the Big Bang

The turning point of the above mentioned project was profoundly marked by the Christians a gigantic success, above all the trials that lead them nowhere. However I find this very auspicious for their breed of success. Here are my quotations from the Noble Quran:

“Verily, in the heavens and the earth are signs for the believers. And in your creation, and what He scattered (through the earth) of moving (living) creatures are signs for people who have Faith with certainty. And in the alternation of night and day, and the provision (rain) that Allah sends down from the sky, and revives therewith the earth after its death, and in the turning about of the winds (I.E. sometimes towards the east or north, and sometimes towards the south or west etc., sometimes bringing glad tidings of rain etc., and sometimes bringing the torment), are signs for a people who understands.” [Al-Jathiyah :3-5]

As for the case of the Big Bang, it wasn’t yet afformentioned to me of its whereabouts, not until God Himself reveal it to me through spontaneous finding. Still the Almighty Himself knows best what that of an enigma to us. Again, a verse from the Noble Quran concerning the Big Bang:

“Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece (one unit), then We parted them ? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe ?” [Al-Anbiya’ : 30]

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins