Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Reincarnation In Science

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Ezekiel Barnabas on July 23, 2001 04:33:36 UTC

The Simplicity of Reincarnation Thought Possible

Before I start with my thoughts of the simplicity concerning reincarnation which may be possible in a scientific point of view. It is important that those whose minds are more on the reality side of logic science note that this is just an idea that came up in the spark of mere thought and could be half reality or half fiction. So, if you would consider this such theory is unbased with proper basis, then it is your mind and I should not argue the freedom of your thought.

In this new era of the 21st century, there have been quite some new discoveries that challenge the basis of reality. Man finally encountered genetic manipulation as in the case of the cloned “Doly the Sheep.” Many religious bodies despise these kind of science, basically it made man closer to becoming God. But to my whole perspective, it is an omen blessed by God for God is a giver of knowledge. As God states in the Torah that man is created in His own image, and I would interpret that as to mean that man is created in Gods wisdom, because the words “His image” represents a being knowing logic and fiction, knowing good and evil. But have man ever realized such plain words by Gods definition.

If you wont mind, I would like to sight some things of concerning this article that in no condition that this has any influence from the movie “The 6th Day.” Because that movie never show or explain the logic of how to bring back the soul of a dead person into his or her new cloned body.

The general fact of this (article) is of no means to bring up a thorough explanation, but to serve as an idea or a view to let ourselves ponder the possibility of its outcome. Some serve to undermine and criticize simplicity into a gallery of ornaments, that would only enhance the possibility of having an uninvited headache. Still after many disputes some would suddenly choose to accept rather than deny. Hypocrisy sometimes reek the world.

From blabbering to insanity, the truth might finally come to a conclusion. That there is a logical (yet untested) basis for reincarnation. The truth has yet unseemingly tested of its whereabouts of logic. Though there is a pretty much simple explanation to this embattled conclusion.

As a matured man that is who I am. I was greatly inspired by the culture and teachings of the Japanese. Of which led me to this simple idea.

Finally there is a mere logical explanation of reincarnation in science. A servant of God once advised me to learn metaphysics but the answer strike before I would even get to buy those types of books.

And the answer lies on two common and uncommon scientific term.

Reincarnation is possible if it goes through (two procedures) cloning (genetic manipulation) and metempsychosis [Metempsychosis: A passing of a soul into another body after death.]. It has always been there, but even if there are those who knew of this, but he would say; “Who cares!” This is a blatant display of mental ignorance. Denying the expansion of knowledge to mankind is repugnant to its kind.

So. I end this for all of us to ponder a while, “what more logics we can come up in our lives? For the future generations and for the expansion of man over the regions of the heavens (universe)”.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins