Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You're A Passenger On That Boat, Too

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mario Dovalina on July 20, 2001 16:53:38 UTC

"no individual on the forum has augmented his ideas one iota during that period due to any post made."

Well, that's not neccesarily true. I've spent the last six months bouncing my ideas off others and have found the experience generally useful. When I can better understand my opponents I realize that not all theists are close-minded. Though my actual opinions may not have changed, my approach to them has and that still makes a difference. I think the same is true for many people here.

But Dick, you're guilty too. Have YOUR ideas changed at all in the last six months? Have you convinced any one here (specifically, those with enough math education to understand your theory?) Why not? Isn't your argument here following the same formulas you claim everyone else's does? "I'm right and you're wrong! Nyaa nyaaa nya nyaaaa nya!"

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins