Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Western Medicine Has Alot To Learn

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on July 16, 2001 11:00:04 UTC

But it is beginning to change. It now recognizes acupuncture as a legitimate means of healing. Acupuncture is based on the concept of nadas or points of stimulation on the surface of the body that influence the whole body when pinned.

Western science does not yet recognize Chakras but it is fundamental to Indian medicine. I have not correlated nadas and chakras but have read that they are different levels of the same processes.

Forgive my stream of thought in the above post.I covered two diverse topics in the same post and I am interested in reactions to both. Thank you for yours.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins