Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Then Someone Else Please Explain

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mike Banks on July 9, 2001 16:47:52 UTC

God doesn't necessarily have to be in our concept of time. He is the spiritual world, we are the physical, which may leave room for a difference. Not saying there is, but it's possible.

"You seem to be saying that you neither belive in god or science. Well, I guess that is consistent and logical if you need proof for everything"

I'm in no way saying I need proof for everything. I explained how infinite time can be illogical, and no one can explain how it's possible. I've heard many posts on this forum say that instead of jumping to conclusions(they say believing in God is jumping to conclusions) about existance with the gaps in our scientific knowledge, test and prove it to be true. When you say there is no way to prove infinite time then that is jumping to conclusions to believe it's possible. You yourself are relying on some degree of faith to believe it.

I explained why I think it's not possible, not EXPLAIN why you think it is. I want a better response than "science says so." Even a website will do.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins