Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
This Fellow Is Beyond The Reach Of Logic!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard D. Stafford, Ph.D. on July 9, 2001 16:19:14 UTC

Paul,

Sorry, but I think you are barking up the wrong tree here! I do not believe yanniru has the mental faculties to follow my work.

Please let me know if my analysis of Richards capabilities seems unrealistic.

Thanks, Dick

To Richard et.al.,

With regard to your posts on this thread, either you are a complete idiot or someone else is posting under your name!
See:

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/8095.shtml?base=30

"If I Were An Angel "
Posted by Richard David Yannopoulos-Ruquist, on May 1, 2001 23:08:35 UTC

Posted in response to my thought problem presented in.

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/8070.shtml?base=30&disp=0

which was a wasted attempt by me to clarify to you the nature of the problem I have solved. A problem which has clearly eluded you.

By the way, my point that any concept of reality may be represented by a set of numbers is in no way laid aside by your ridiculous example

>>>His error is to claim that it applies to any set of numbers. Suppose we choose for our set the number one. That qualifies as any set of numbers. Can you show me how his fundamental equation follows from that set?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins