Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Free Will Works Regardless Of Normal DNA In Humans.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Caprinicus on July 7, 2001 03:52:26 UTC

stormcrow, do you believe in GOD, or coincidence?

You see, that is a choice as well, your brain is not setup to automatically select the choices for you. Free-Will is believed around the world, such is the reason for punishment for making wrongful choices. It is very obvious those that don't believe in free-will have really no clue of what they are saying. I think I will go to another forum where at least more intelligent people have good arguments. All this forum has is Athiests that have no good real education, nor even have any statements to even enforce their believes. I see better arguments made by those that Believe in GOD, and I too have come to the conclusion that GOD exists, GOD tried to tell us when he sent his son to earth to show us evry single question we had. But yet Athiests want to try to say they are the coincidence which intelligence simply evolved and is so advanced as to explain everything even how or why the universe made itself.

I even see these people trying to compare humans to computers, but yet they forget that even computers where made and did not make themselves so if that proves anything at all, it proves humans were created as well.

I also keep seeing posts which keep going in loops over and over begging the question, a philosophical fallacy!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins