Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Don't Think So

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mike Banks on July 7, 2001 03:32:52 UTC

I can make a decision that will ruin my life. I have that choice. I can do it knowingly too, even if I know that no good outcomes will come as a result of the decision. Most likely I won't do it, but who's to say I won't?

The brain is not fully understood yet, and no one is really sure on how it works exactly. Until we get to the point where we can understand the human brain so much, that it can be built in a lab resulting in a living person(along with a body, or just give some idiot a new brain :)), I don't think we can explain how it works in this forum.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins