Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Really Love It

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Yasir on July 6, 2001 19:42:29 UTC

Well, I just want to respect the thing behind all "natural laws" ie themselves so much that i can help giving them the status of God because humans have always respected God the most especialy at the place where i live.
For me the concept of God=mathemtics is very fascinating .Certainly i need more on it to may be gather more info on the same theme and retrun to the same conclusion all the time.

However, from now on Ill try not to use Math for God so that i dont confuse it with those who believe in God being something supernatural.

Actually he isnt supernatural .He is just very much natural ie very much himself. That is to say very much mathematics.

iamnotagenius

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins