Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Kicking The Horse

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by bzrd on August 9, 1999 13:22:37 UTC

: : If life originated from a single-celled organism, then one assumes that information must accrue over time in order to account for the complexity we see in the present biosphere. Can anyone here provide an example of a mutation or evolutionary process that has led to an increase in information? : ::::::::::::::: : Read my lower post on the microbiological implications you brought up regarding Behe's book bzrd.

: I give a few examples right there but more importantly, I give references to the U.S. Governments public medical database where you will find about 13,000 more.

: Enjoy your search.

: Peace.

bzrd here, Viper. Sorry it took so long to get back. I spent some time reveiwing the evidence presented on the website you provided. I will have to be honest and admit that for the most part it was over my head. However, it would seem that if there were sufficient evidence of an increase of coded genetic information in the genome, then it would be easy to provide a viable mechanism for macroevolution. Clearly, this is not the case. You would agree that macroevolution is an extrapolation of microevolution and is not supported by empirical evidence? Every day is a blessing my freind....

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins