Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Am Not A Jew, Because I Believe JesusChrist Is The Messiah.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Motumos on July 5, 2001 15:17:18 UTC

Jews, and muslims think Jesus was a phrophet, and they are still wainting for their messiah. Crisitans are called crsitians, because they believe Jesus is the Messiah, and after I ahev done much research (ALOT!!), I am currently in what people call, Cristian Catholic, and there is a thing as a Cristian Catholic. I will not go into it because it would be very difficult to explain, but I Believe JesusChrist is the son of GOD who was promised by GOD who will deliver us from sin, and who has come to save us. Everything that the old testament described about the messiah, described JesusChrist. Even the preist's of that time were so jealous of how perfect Jesus was, and how he could answer every sinlge question that was asked about anything perfectly, and how those priest's betrayed him, were also mentioned in the old testament bible. Not all priest's of course, many Jews converted into Cristinanity. The old testament even desribed John the baptist and too many things to describe, but my point is, that I am Cristian, because I chose to, not because someone told me to.

Are you an athiest because you were born that way Mario?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins