Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Know GOD Is Obvious To Those That Look For Him.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Motumos on July 5, 2001 14:07:29 UTC

"Look in the bible(If you are indeed Christian), and you will find many scriptures talking about fearing God. If you believe in God, then I would hope you have some fear of him, otherwise you wouldn't care what God thought of you and you'd do whatever you want. The relationship between God and man is, according to the bible, supposed to be like a good father-son relationship: you love your father, but you have fear of him, which keeps you disciplined and obeying him.

According to the bible, God's presence is obvious just by looking at our earth and universe. I think the idea is that God shows himself to those who look for him."

I am in between the religions Catholic and cristian. And I know GOD exsist's For many reasons. From having my prayers heard and answered, to looking at parks and the things that are living around earth, such as animals and plants such as flowers etc. It is VERY, VERY, obvious to me that GOD exists, I just come to these post's to try to help people see that GOD exists.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins