Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ouch!!!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on June 28, 2001 21:30:09 UTC

Dick,

I'm sorry to say this but you are a very strange person, the things you say don't make much sense. You say one thing now and then say the contrary in the next post. You make outrageous claims and refuse to accept that they can possibly be wrong. You react in a rude way when people say they agree with you. You think that you have gone where no man has gone before. You think society is hostile to your ideas. You think successful people are stupid. You think the idea that you are the greatest genius on earth is not ridiculous. And so on and on.

Since I don't know you personally it's really hard for me to tell whether you suffer from some mental disturbance or are just having fun playing with people. The evidence points to the former but I hope it's the latter. Whatever the case I'm not willing to play with fire anymore.

Sorry for my sincerity.

Keep having fun, it's the only thing that matters anyway

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins