Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: God And Science Are Both Correct. (Please Read And Respond)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Kelly/">Kelly on August 4, 1999 04:30:21 UTC

I'm no set religion myself, however I do have my beleifs that have grown over the years,knowledge as the Key word to life!! I have respect for many of the opinions posted here and found that I agreed with much of them.For 13 that one sure has a good point!!! We can only comprehend what we know .I seriously beleive we are his children in the playground he as a scientist created for with all the essentials needed to live.It was up to us to learn the use of these essentials to our benifit.We cannot play God and illiminate wildlife such as the wolf as this only induces over population of another wildlife, buffalo, deer and rabbit, its known fact to the scientist now.I feel we pre picked our life while just a soul in heaven,we chose the life we live to learn something very valuable.I also think following the ten commandments isn't such a bad idea, maybe then we wouldn't have to keep returning to try again .I also believe its not all about learning but also in being a good person in all aspects,and to improve ones self is all tied in with knowledge. I am still learning something new every single day. I am also determined to become the best I can be as a human being !! I plan on getting to heaven!!! May god be with you all .

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins