Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
"Misunderstanding Jesus "A Well Chosen Title

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mick Boon on June 25, 2001 22:41:48 UTC

These words have been given to me as I have
wandered in the wilderness for many years, so that I may learn the wisdom of the Nazarene's, the Brotherhood Of Light.

Words that have been spoken one to another for many thousand years, and passed down to me, and to you, and to he who comes after me. And to those who come before me in The Brotherhood, so that I might know my purpose and the purpose of men upon the earth, and so that I might know the minds of men.

And I shall pass on the prophecy and I shall prophesy unto you so you might hear me, and he who comes after me.

And I, Joshua Ben Miriam, who is known and will be known, as Jesus Christ the anointed one, sayeth unto Peter and unto John, in the deepness of their sleep that I have brought upon them. "Write these words that I speak into your minds, before the eyes of man where he will not be able to see them,((( in the bible))) and will be hidden from man lest he shall make abuse of them in his final time of testing. Give to him that comes after me, whose number will be ten, the six keys and six Seals as I have instructed thee........

After I shall go into Jerusalem to lay claim unto my kingdom, I shall be betrayed. And my betrayer shall know of the consequences of that which he does but will not accept that they be so, and will hang himself out of his fear when he shall know of the truth of it.

No man shall live who shall offend against a "Caulbearer". And he who shall offend against a "High Caulbearer" shall he be damned to the last of his blood.

And those who shall sit among the seven hills shall raise themselves up a false prophet, and claim him Messiah in my stead, as he will be a man of war and much feared.

They who sit among the seven hills will deny me. And later they will draw me in lots, for power over the kingdom that is mine and yours, so be watchful as that which they have done unto me shall they attempt unto you,

Their mark until your time shall be a mark of lies and evil that is even beyond the bounds of all beasts. And power at all price, their only goal. They shall proclaim goodness as they do the utmost evil and all that they are, is, and for ever shall be evil. Cursed be they for they will do much in my name and know what they do.

I shall defeat the design of those who would destroy me and I shall live in a far land that has been designed to my ending, and know peace there and knowledge. And I shall be beyond the eyes of those who hate me and would kill me....

Cursed are all that shall sit among the seven hills, as their evil knows no bounds. They have no honour nor have they any kindness in their beings. They shall create many trees of shame for men, behind which they will hide their own shame so that men will not see it. He who sits among the seven hills, and others of his design through the world shall know no shame as they shall only know of their power over the world and care not of else.

In the time of you the last to come one such shall rise by even the foulest of means. He shall plot with others who profess his righteousness and do murder. They shall kill a goodly man and steal from him even unto his name.((((( John Paul)))) And the murderer shall be named after him. Cursed be they. For they know the evil they do cannot be to good purpose, nor can such a thing be forgiven.

And he who will live after me and write my words, shall write it down so all men can know of it, and dare to accuse he who sits among the seven hills. For he and those who go before him be steeped in murder and in the blood of the innocent. Flames shall not cleanse, nor shall water purify.

He that hat an ear let him hear my words as I speak them, and listen to the words of the Sixth Sign, and of the words of those who have gone before me, and he who shall come after me for thine own sake.

The children of my heart shall turn their backs upon me, though I have given them the nourishment of wisdom with my blood, yet shall they rebel against me. Even the Language Removed knows his master's voice. Yet shall men do evil against me and against he who shall follow me.

You lay the very land that sustains you desolate, and you burn your cities with fire. You shall be overthrown by strangers from far lands, who shall scorch the very earth, and bring disease unto you. And you will be devoured in your own presence, and then shall you cry unto me and unto he who comes after me.

Your daughter shall drink wine and lie with strangers, and she shall be besieged with her own corruption.

Men shall perform sodomy with small children and say it be good. And so shall innocence be sacrificed upon the alters of the damned. Yet you shall do nothing to save your children except make excuse for the defilers.

I shall delight not in the blood of the innocent and I shall curse you to the end of your days. And the iniquities shall live on in your blood. So also shall I most curse them also, for there shall be no more forgiveness for man, and he shall know justice unto himself and unto his blood that follows in his way.

Call you no more assemblies before me or of he who comes after me. We want not your vanity at the coming of the new moons or Sabbaths. I want not your abominations or your iniquities, though your assemblies be solemn. My soul hateth your Sabbaths and your appointed feasts, even that which you shall rise to mark my birth. And why should you do this? You know that I be a Lamb. I am weary of them and of you for it is all a trouble unto me.........

And I Jesus, a Nazarene, A Brother Of Light say unto you that my sayings be faithful and true. And I shall speak them unto Peter and unto John, as only one of them will be suffered to live, as they shall fear for their power and kill him in shame. But it will be their shame, and the one who shall live shall write my words in front of the eyes of men where they will not be able to see them.

And I shall speak the words in a way that will confound the beast who sits among the seven hills and claims that he speaks for me. For no man shall speak for me except at my command.

And he will try to destroy my words, and men shall destroy me for fear of their power upon the earth and over men

And I say unto you that I am Joshua Ben Miriam. Born in Bethlehem in the reign of King Herod, who did murder all in his fear of me at the sight of my Sign. He did murder all of the first born, such was his fear of my coming. For I am King by the right, and by the right of the Sign of a High Lord Of The Veil, and he only by might of armies.

I am known as Jesus of the house of David, the Christ, the anointed one. And he who shall come after me shall be known in such a way.

Exerpts from last prophecy of Jesus

SG

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins