Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
That Was Uncalled For

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on June 21, 2001 18:42:03 UTC

Dick,

I should have known better than to offer you criticism of any kind. If you want to have a rational conversation about what I perceive are problems in your work, I'd be delighted. If you want to write heart-on-your-sleeve, completely nonsensical, gratuitously offensive posts like the last one, well, thanks but no thanks.

I have lived enough to learn that when people confuse themselves it's really difficult to make them see what they are doing wrong. I think you are confused and can't see through your confusion, can't even admit that possibility, and because you fail to confuse others you just assume they are stupid little people living in a stupid little world. If that makes you feel good, by all means go on believing it, it's a good alternative to religion.

If one day you come to admit the possibility that you are neither a nutcase nor a genius, that you are just a poor human being struggling with the limitations of your own intellect, then you can talk to Richard, Alexander, Harv, and some of the other truly sensible and knowledgeable people on this site. In the meantime...

Have fun in your little world

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins