Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Scooter1

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brad on June 4, 2001 02:26:21 UTC

I agree with all that you said except the last line, "Christ is Lord".

I don't dispute that He is responsible for all that is or ever will be. But I think to call him Christ is to jump from the "Wisdom that was present from the beginning". Nothing? What is nothing? What you consider nothing seems to be what you cannot see. But the Universe including free space(vacuum) is filled with things you cannot see but are there and there existance can be accounted for, magnetic force is a good example. Now i'm not trying to dispute His presents at all but I am disputing the accounts of the people which preceeded us so long ago. I don't find it accurate that ANY book, writing, or story can account for the actions of a higher being, unless they were further supported by more concrete evidence than just words. The same words that make up the thoughts I convey to people through this writing. I say to you if you want to belive in God than belive in Him not in a person or a book or a building or any other tangible thing. But I fear your head has been to hardened from what makes you see/feel things with your own heart.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins