Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
In Search Of The Truth So Long Ago...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Brad on June 3, 2001 04:23:23 UTC

I use to meticulously read and post messages on this forum a few years back in search of something I knew I would never find. So I would like to say that for people that are searching for the same thing that I am you will not find it here. I think that the people that can't see the spaces between are arrogant. Science. Seeing is believing. Things seem to fit perfectly into place and time. Knowing the facts helps to enlighten us all. Faith. None of the really good questions can be answered using science. Things fit TOO perfectly into place sometimes. We may know how but never why. Is either right? Ha, who knows.

One more thing it sure is a hella fun trying to find out don't ya think ?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins