Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
V-girl .....I Surrender

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Russ/">Russ on July 29, 1999 05:41:28 UTC

Ok Valkrie, Where do you get your authority? Your telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about.............What do you base your ignorance on. All I've done is tell you the truth.............If you want to believe that your ancestors are pond-scum......be my guest. Someday you'll look back on this time space and truly SEE THE LIGHT...............Ok I'm done now. Back to your attitude. Did God disappoint you sometime ago? Or did someone claiming to know Christ do you wrong? I'm curious where your aggressive attitude is spawned from. You know the more you attack, the more your own stance is weakened. It's like your trying convince youself instead of me. Again all I've done is preach the gospel and that's bound to offend someone. Especially someone who is searching for truth thru mans creation.............science. Science is the study of the revelation of God. >>>

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins