Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: After World?...still????????

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Valkyrie on July 28, 1999 19:35:08 UTC

: Hey V-Girl, Such in your face anger from a lady Wow. I must be touching the right strings to play your tune. I love the way you constantly attack me, and you don't even know who I am. If you claim to be aware of the Christain faith and it's truths, you and I would be in agreement, not a odds. Maybe someone in your past that you trusted had done you wrong. I know that the LOVE of God , in Christ Jesus, pursues YOU even now.

I'm not attacking your faith or your belief in God, or your love of jesus, or His love of me and you.

I'm attacking the idea that you preach to people as if you think YOU have the handle on God's teachings where no one else does.

It's conceited, self serving, and glorifies your ego but does not glorify God. How dare you set yourself up as MY teacher, or anyone else's. When I want YOUR teachings, I'll ask for them thank you. But if you open the door by doing so, you can expect a lesson in return like you got.

You also need to get educated in the ways of science that God has shown us and stop this stupid anti-darwin Language Removed you threw at me in the last message. It's history and Christians that continue to propound the anti-evolution, 6000 year old idea are doing a disservice to Christians everywhere who are trying to maintain their credibility. You and your fundy buddies undermine it.

As I tried to point out to you, you don't know what you're talking about.

But, go with God and open your eyes.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins