Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: After World?...still????????

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by PhilZ on July 26, 1999 14:11:33 UTC

: Hey V-Girl, Like I said, the truth doesn't require YADA YADA YADA. But it's not sexist to point out the women average 50,000 words a day. Some PHD lady researched that info. Also you started this parade with arrow to my heart. It's very difficult to talk intelligently about anything with a cyber-writer. I appreicate your views and your sense of humor.Now for a post..... I'd like you to note that in Mr.Darwins book ,published in 1859, He wrote in the last paragraph of of second edition, There is granduer in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed by.........,here it comes, get ready, the Creator into a few forms or into one. Amazing HUH? Also if you read non-revisionist history Mr Darwin denonced his theory as speculation and became a member of the herd of animals that carrying bibles before he went to meet his Creator. Furthermore prior to his bombshell book, most scientist were creationist. I think that you've heard of these people. Thomas Aquinas, Johann Kepler, Blaise Pascal, Robert Boyle , Nihlos Steno , Isaac Newton........ .............watch out for that apple girl, Michael Faraday, Charles Babbage, Loius Agassiz, James Simpson, Gregor Mendel, Loius Pastuer, William Kelvin, Joseph Lister, James Clerk Maxwell, William Ramsay...............can I stop now. Anyway I don't have to convinced you , God is all ready at work trying to show that He loves Ya. If you didn't have some Q's you would get so excited about what I've been posting.., Love Ya V-Girl!!!!!! aka, Valkyrie, it's fun to chit chat with Ya. Keep on seeking, and you will find, the love of God is so devine.

***Sorry to butt in on yalls conversation, but I would like to point out the fact that no matter how many people agree on something or what turns to and fro religious and non-beliefs happen in the fluid state in the lives of us humans, one thing remains the same, truth is truth, what is reality is reality, and no amount of artificial truths from the mouths of men or those who quote them will ever change what reality actually is. For a good source of quotes from famous people, review "Two thousand years of disbelief" by James A. Haught. It has a review of those such as Abe Lincoln...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins