Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Understand What You Are Saying,

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Paul R. Martin on May 4, 2001 01:45:30 UTC

and you might be right. I just don't think so. I think there are some parts of my consciousness that can't be explained or defined, so, I can't explain or define them. I was just thinking that you might experience the same sorts of things.

I have to conclude that either you don't experience them the way I do, or you don't understand what I am getting at, or you are denying those particular feelings, or I am wrong and those experiences are explainable after all.

I don't know how to resolve which one is correct so I'll just keep thinking about it and keep alert for new evidence.

Thanks for the time you have spent trying to explain it to me.

Warm regards,

Paul

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins