Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Control

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Zofir on July 22, 1999 16:01:11 UTC

: Yep that's right we humans control everything in the universe...............it's toally amazing how we keep all the negatively charged electrons from crashing into that positively charged neucleus. Revelation 6 vs.14, The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, HHHHHHUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I guess someone removed the something from somewhere.

***I guess you could take what I said as a control factor, but only in the sense that we infuence our own worldview, and this is very different from real control, more like sterring a tobagin by remote control, very slippery, but you know at least its general direction, downhill, unless of course you hit an unexpected ski ramp, then suddenly we are totally out of control and going in a different direction laterally but the same basically horizontally. Nothing controls the universe except for a few basic laws, and even these are subject to occational ski jumps. Hell, we can't even control our own minds and bodies in a total sense, thus we are environmentally driven entities, with a little more than average intelligence. And as far as quoting the Bible, the sky is particular to an atmosphere, space is particular to no atmosphere, the sky of mars did go through such an event over a long period of time, it's atmoshphere gradually deflated. Thanks for the input, the way I see it, it's just a fun and intresting way to develop my own view of myself and my connection with everything else in the universe, this awareness of ourselves is truely facinating is'nt it?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins